Coltrane Koh is a passionate amateur photographer from Bridgend, South Wales, UK. He held an interest in photography from a young age, but didn’t get his first digital camera until seven years ago. His work has been showcased in Photography Monthly Magazine, Digital SLR Photography Magazine, and Drew Gardner’s blog- The Darkart.
I was watching TV at home around nine in the evening. My photography mates text me tell me that we were going to do a shoot the following day in a location that we had found recently. My mind was buzzing when I got the news, spinning with ideas about the shoot itself, the props we would use, and what my mate was going to wear for it.
It was difficult to concentrate at work the next day. It was the first time that I had done anything conceptual and so I wasn’t worrying about the normal little things like the light and stuff because I knew that this one was really going to depend on the imagination.
- elisiby-room likes this
- cue-the-blue reblogged this from humantheme
- martyr-of-exitum reblogged this from humantheme and added:
- martyr-of-exitum likes this
- happysue likes this
- mywavesofbeauty likes this
- solipsistic-tendencies reblogged this from humantheme
- solipsistic-tendencies likes this
- favefotos reblogged this from humantheme
- banshee777 likes this
- chocolate-potato likes this
- fotodivita likes this
- jopiethepirate likes this
- whyjenzee likes this
- constantcaraphernelia reblogged this from humantheme
- parrisfrance likes this
- sheeptowolf reblogged this from humantheme
- humantheme posted this